Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Some Watercolors


An old project I did for my Materials and Techiques class sophomore year. We had to create a book cover; I chose Fight Club as a joke, and came up with a pretty decent solution.



A newer project for my editorial class last quarter. We had to make a Time cover for an article about dinosaurs and their extinction/origins/whereabouts. I obviously do not own Time magazine or anything related to it.



Also for my Editorial class (thank you Kurt Vargo for so many awesome assignments). We had to create a celebrity scandal portrait. Being a staunch liberal and harboring a severe hatred for hardcore conservatives, it was timely to do Sarah Palin (holding a broken bridge, in case you were wondering).



A project from my Materials and Techniques class with Don Rogers. Done in watercolors with aging and crackling varnishes over it.


I'm sure I have other watercolor works out there, but these are probably the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment